Policy brief & purpose
Levtech Service and Production SRL Data Protection Policy refers to our commitment to treat information of employees, customers, stakeholders and other interested parties with the utmost care and confidentiality.
With this policy, we ensure that we gather, store and handle data fairly, transparently and with respect towards individual rights.
Who is covered under the Data Protection Policy?
Employees of Levtech Service and Production SRL and its subsidiaries must follow this policy. Contractors, consultants, partners and any other external entity are also covered. Generally, our policy refers to anyone we collaborate with or acts on our behalf and may need occasional access to data.
As part of our operations, we need to obtain and process information. This information includes any offline or online data that makes a person identifiable such as names, addresses, usernames and passwords, digital footprints, photographs, social security numbers, financial data etc.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Levtech Service and Production with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback via e-mail.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Name and email address in comment forms.
- Comment form cookie which remembers a user’s name or email address.
- Name and email addresses submitted by user by using the contact form.
- Name and email address submitted to sign up for email list.
- Google Analytics tracking.
- Facebook page plugin and like button cookies.
- Other social media platform widgets that track users eg. Instagram, LinkedIn.
- Advertising programs like Google Adsense which track users.
Levtech Service and Production SRL collects this information in a transparent way and only with the full cooperation and knowledge of interested parties. Once this information is available to us, the following rules apply.
Our data will be:
- Accurate and kept up-to-date.
- Collected fairly and for lawful purposes only.
- Processed by the company within its legal and moral boundaries.
- Protected against any unauthorized or illegal access by internal or external parties.
Our data will not be:
- Communicated informally.
- Stored for more than a specified amount of time.
- Transferred to organizations, states or countries that do not have adequate data protection policies.
- Distributed to any party other than the ones agreed upon by the data’s owner (exempting legitimate requests from law enforcement authorities).
In addition to ways of handling the data, the company has direct obligations towards people to whom the data belongs. Specifically we must:
- Let people know which of their data is collected.
- Inform people about how we’ll process their data.
- Inform people about who has access to their information.
- Have provisions in cases of lost, corrupted or compromised data.
- Allow people to request that we modify, erase, reduce or correct data contained in our databases.
Levtech Service and Production SRL would like to send you information about products and services that we think you might like. If you agree to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date. You have the right at any time to stop our company from contacting you for marketing purposes.
What are your data protection rights?
Levtech Service and Production SRL would like to make sure that you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access. You have the right to request our company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification. You have the right to request that our company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request our company to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure. You have the right to request that our company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing. You have the right to request that our company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object the processing. You have the right to object to our company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to request that our company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you may request, we have one month to respond to you. If you like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at email@example.com.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that a website or app sends to a user’s device. This text file collects information about user actions on your site. Cookies store helpful information to enhance users’ experiences with your site, and possibly to improve your ability to reconnect with them later. Information collected by cookies can include the user’s preferred language, device settings, browsing activities and other useful information. You can also set your browser not to accept cookies or to remove cookies from your browser. For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Authentication: Cookies help our website determine if a user is logged in, and then deliver the right experience and features to that unique user.
- Security: Cookies help impose security measures on our website. They also help detect unusual and suspicious activities.
- Advertising: Cookies deliver a better advertising experience for both users and advertisers. Cookies help connect us to users who are most interested in our products based on the user’s browsing history.
- Performance: Cookies help our website learn how services work for different people and how to route traffic between servers.
To exercise data protection we’re committed to:
- Restrict and monitor access to sensitive data.
- Develop transparent data collection procedures.
- Train employees in online privacy and security measures.
- Build secure networks to protect online data from cyberattacks.
- Establish clear procedures for reporting privacy breaches or data misuse.
- Include contract clauses or communicate statements on how we handle data.
- Establish data protection practices (document shredding, secure locks, data encryption, frequent backups, access authorization etc.).
All principles described in this policy must be strictly followed. A breach of data protection guidelines will invoke disciplinary and possibly legal action.